A good franchisee needs to understand the task in hand, use their drive, enthusiasm, and knowledge to make that business work. Franchisees must be prepared to put their time and effort into it and to get involved with the day to day running of the business.
• You are looking for an active investment opportunity with a growing brand
• Are a results-focused, self-starter interested in running your own business
• You have previous estate agency experience, with a proven track record of exceptional results and service
• You have experience setting up, or currently have the infrastructure and resources to run a successful franchise business. It will be important to have someone in your business with estate and or letting agency experience
• We are encouraging Franchisees to start with a business that is already running, which we can help identify & acquire, if needed
• The amount of capital you will require will be proportional to the cost of the business you are looking to acquire
Simply complete our on-line enquiry form with a few details and we’ll make arrangements for our Introductory Call.
We’ll discuss your ideas and plans and consider matters. We want to have a long-term and successful partnership, so it’s important that both parties are comfortable with one another!
We will schedule a one-to-one meeting where we will discuss our vision for a prosperous collaboration. During this meeting, you will gain insight into our values, our people and our strategies for achieving enduring success.
Having a business plan is a cornerstone for any operation and this provides an opportunity to discuss in detail your ambitions. We have decades of experience with businesses and we will help you with your expectations before any formal arrangements are agreed.
Every business has an exclusive postcode territory. This ensures that yours is the only Your Move business that can trade in these postcodes, and your territory map forms the bedrock of your franchise agreement.
You will receive induction training prior to the launch of your business, in which we will provide you with all the skills and knowledge to operate our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Once completed, we will provide on-going support to ensure your success!